Trying to find a cruise ship for a private charter? Confused by all the choices? Wondering if your event is suitable for a charter? And what it costs? You’ve come to the right site! See all the ships we’ve chartered.
Types of Charter Events
Incentive award travel, meetings, conferences, and conventions. Employee recognition programs or corporate anniversaries. Product launches and trade shows. Learn More
Hapag-Lloyd Europa2 ship charter in Europe
Executive retreats, incentive trips, customer appreciation programs, and special milestone celebrations. Learn More
Rock music festivals, jazz themed charters, special interest and lifestyle charters. Learn More
Ships berthed dockside for the duration of an event, to provide supplemental housing for city-wide conventions, sporting events, government summits or even disaster relief. Learn More
Who Charters a Ship?
Our clients include corporations, governments, travel management or marketing companies, associations, event organizers and even private individuals. Anyone who wants exclusive access to an unusual and exciting venue.
Types of Ships for Charter
There are over 300 ships cruising the world these days… No matter what size your group is or how complex your program, chances are there’s a ship that’s perfect for you, and we’ll find it:
Type of Ship and Number of Guests
- Mega-ship charters: 3000 – 5400 guests
- Large ship charters: 1600 – 2999 guests
- Mid-sized ship charters: 600 – 1599 guests
- Small luxury charters: 220 – 599 guests
- Sailing ships & mega-yachts: 64 – 312
- River cruise charters: 80 – 198 guests guests
- Expedition ship charters: 60 – 130 guests
They know the ships, the companies, the senior players in companies. They’re able to get access, quite frankly, better than anyone I’ve ever known in the industry.”
— David Morris, then Senior VP, Silversea Cruises
What Does a Ship Charter Cost?
Aft Lounge on 700-passenger Seven Seas Mariner, perfect ship for corporate charter.
Ship charter costs are contingent on these factors:
- The ship’s total staterooms
- Destination and length of cruise
- Quality/service standards of the ship
- Cruise date and lead time
- Overall market supply and demand
Call Landry & Kling for ball-park costs based on your specific needs and our familiarity with charter pricing +1 (305) 661-1880.
What’s Included in a Ship Charter Price?
Most cruise lines include the following in their ship charter price:
- All accommodations
- Daily meals
- Most non-alcoholic beverages (excluding soft drinks, specialty coffee drinks and bottled water)
- Use of all public areas, meeting and function rooms
- Use of all onboard A/V equipment
- Fitness& sports facilities
- Nightly entertainment program & daily activities
- Ocean or river transportation to multiple ports of call
- Participation of Cruise Director and his cruise staff to support your program
- Gratuities and port charges.
Additional Charter Inclusions:
- Luxury cruise lines include all alcoholic beverages, specialty dining, and additional stateroom amenities such as butler service and complimentary Wi-Fi service for suite guests.
- Most river cruises include shore excursions and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Many amenities can be negotiated with a charter (much variation among cruise lines).[/su_list]
There are some significant differences working with the cruise lines vs hotels and resorts. Ensure your success by partnering with the world’s most experienced ship charter specialists – Landry & Kling.
Want to learn more about chartering a ship and find out how to save both time and money?Contact us
for your complimentary ship charter consultation or request a charter quote
today.Planning a group event but not ready for a ship charter? The group cruise specialists at Landry & Kling
are ready to assist you. Please contact us
or fill out this form to request a quote
. Remember, the more details you give us, the better prepared we will be to recommend the best ships for your event.
- Dial 1+(305) 661-1880
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org